9.25.2007

Back Again... And Married

Well, it has been a long while since I have been on here writing. I
hope you can pardon my absence. A recap of the past 3 months...

I am married. Marriage is the best thing that has ever happened to
me. I could not be married to a more amazing woman... not to mention
her incredible foxiness. Its been weird however. We haven't had a
real hard time adjusting to living with each other. It seems like
most people have this problem. As to a reason why, I give credit to
living in the same apartment complex for most of our relationship.
But honestly marriage... doesn't suck.

We have a new addition to the family. No, its not human. We hope at
least for three years before that happens. We got a basset hound.
Her name is Bailey. She honestly was the best thing in marriage that
we have done. It really makes you communicate and it teaches you how
to care for something else together. I am sure it would be much like
having a baby... but you can crate a puppy. You can't crate a baby.

I am leaving in three weeks to go to Jordan with my church. I am
totally stoked about it.

Anywho, all is well here. I really want to start writing again. Now
that I have an office at work. maybe I can do it more often.

3 comments:

Ed said...

I guess you're not familiar with Pack 'n Plays? Or cribs?

Babies get crated at least as much as puppies.

That is all. Thanks for writing again - your blog just came up on my list looking exactly the same every day. Boring.

Peace

Elleth said...

i hope you start writing again too. im too out of touch with the atl bodens.

Austin Enoch said...

Seriously, I could also use a little more Blog-o-Boden. I know you moved just down the road, but it almost feels like you moved to Mars, or the Amazon, or Pumpkintown.

I need to call you back. I'm going to do that. Right now. Ring ring.