10.02.2006

Old Friends And Things

This morning went great. I know that I told you all about the practice. It wasn't worth he worry. It was so much fun. Jesus is so huge when he shows up that way. I love me church and all the people that go to it.

Today was a big day. I lead music this morning, came back and read about John Paul Vann in Vietnam, then went and practiced for a retreat I am playing at in Atlanta. I am super stoked about it. I played with some crazy cool people. They are some of the greatest and most talented musicians I have ever played with. Practice was so much fun. I was also very relaxed and chill. The music just flowed out of us. I can't wait to see how God is going to use us this weekend.

Kyle stayed the night with me. He is probably one of my favorite people ever. We ahve been friends since tiger cubs. Those were the days. We hung out while he enjoyed a RockStar while Lauren and I downed a nice Sunkist. We then sat around and talke about Lost for a while. I realized that I need to finish the second season. Thanks to TiVo I wont be missing anything. It was a glorious evening which ended with Kyle and Dan going to go and smoke the hooka.

Well I will talk to you all soon. This week is hell week when it comes to school. Be thinking of me.

No comments: