10.15.2006

What A Weekend!

I had one of the most amazing weekends ever...

First was the Sabbath. I have been structuring time out of my week to sit and rest for about six weeks now. It has been very awesoem for Lauren and I's relationship. Also, I have been a lot more relaxed during the week. Last week I decided I would be a bit more intentional with my Sabbath (Fri 12PM to Sat 12PM) instead of just sitting around loafing. I decided this week that Lauren and two of our friends would drive to one of the nearest towns outside of Clemson and drive towards the mountains. We would drive for an entire CD length of time. When the car stopped the music stopped. It was a blast. We actually made it all the way to North Carolina. The CD choice was John Mayer's new album and Nickel Creek's first for the return trip. I was agreat experience.

The rest of my weekend, besides a 4 hour paper writing break, consisted of watching the second season of Lost. It was incredible and best yet it was jsut me and Lauren. Lauren and I have been craving some space to be just by ourselves. It was so nice. Lost is amazing. If you aren't addicted yet, I'm sorry because it is a pain to get through them all. Lauren and I are watching the next two tmorrow and then we will be all caught up.

I hope you all are doing well. Send a comment... How was your weekend?

1 comment:

A.J. said...

I love the way you love my sister! And I love you! Can't wait to see you on Friday!