5.29.2006

A Long Three Weeks

These past few weeks have been very sparatic in posting. Mainly because I am starting my new job at North Point Community Church. I have also been been having just a crazy personal life lately...

Something I have learned is that I cannot take things for granted. Much of my personal life has been bombarded with God taking. Its an interesting period of life. God is always known as the God who performs miracles, often leaves people speechless in his presence, and a being that knows all while being the end all. He is seldom ever the one first looked at when something is taken away... Things like property, business, and even life.

Please hear me people. Take the things you have and understand that you are on borrowed time. Do everything to the max. Put your heart into everything. You could lose it at any time. Love all of you and be looking for more consistant updates.

No comments: