6.21.2006

A bit of an update (belated post)

Things are going to start rolling again here. As many of you know my girlfriend's dad passed away and my family is going through some tough things as of late. This is why the blog has been abandoned. But it is time again to start typing and writting.

I talked to David Crowder last night. He called me from stage at North Point Community Church. It was flipping sweet. I have been tryign to find out how to get in touch with him for months now to tell him thanks for promoting growyourcrowder.com and to see if he could help us with a look-a-like contest. The contest is still up in the air. Someone gave him my contact info, so I hope to be hearing from them again soon.

I am currently in Cleveland, TN working at a middle school camp for my internship. It has been a blast so far. There is a storm approaching... Its goign to be awesome!!!

No comments: