6.23.2006

Day Two of Camp

Wow... I have never ever seen creativity like that from such a rag tag team of people. God is so amazing that he can take 30 of us and produce something like I saw tonight. I am going to be posting a pics and maybe some video. Really God is good... he provides and he takes care of the little things that get you when you are a producing a room like this.

I had to run jumpbacks this morning. For all you non-tech folks, those are the back grounds with all of the color they put behind words. It was a little bit of a challenge. I am not the biggest fan of them. I am a black screen/white words type of guy. It was tough trying to match colors and know when to put the next one up. Not to mention I had to be concerned with 3 independent screens...

Really guys, this is a sight to see... Be looking for some pictures! Peace

No comments: