8.22.2006

A Long Awaited Post

Welcome back all my friends in Clemson. I haven't been updating because I have been crazy busy moving back up to Clemson, out of my house in which I will never live again, and spending time with my wonderful girlfriend. So what have I been doing the past couple of weeks? Well...

I am not currently unemployed. I have finished my tour at North Point. I was an interesting summer. I really enjoyed working there with the team I was along side of. It changed my prosepctive on a lot of things concerning church. Does the size of the church coorelated with its inability to create real community? Do sixth graders really notice two moving lights? Is God found in the rubble of creative chaos, NTSC monitors, and The All American Rejects' greatest hit Move Along. All in all it was an amazing experience.

Soon after, I went to Litchfield, SC to spend a relaxing week at the beach with Lauren, Aj(sister), and their mom. It was awesome... Although I am a bigger fan of Sea Side and Sea Grove on the Gulf Coast, it was a lot of fun to hang out as a family.

When we got back home Lauren headed back to the beach for another week of tanning and girl talk. Which is good. I am glad she could spend some good time with her friends. It gave me time to do my favorite thing to do in the world... nothing. Also, I had time to work on my first attempt at screen play writing. Its been alot of fun.

Now I am back at school. Most of you who read this know this, but for those I leave behind I love you and miss you all. Be looking for more posts on a regular basis. Talk to you soon...

No comments: