8.29.2006

A Taste of Something New

I am here at my church for my first band practice.... I am a little nervous. I have never played in a "church" band. In other words I have only been apart of a band that played for a ministry. The church dynamic kinda scares me. There are so many emotions when it comes to not sucking and letting people know when they are. I am glad I am not leading completely the first week I play. It will be good to see Dave in action a practice. I am going to be playing a song by delirious called Our God Reigns. Its a great song for our current series on Amos. If you haven't read that book... try to. Its a hard book to read.

Anyways I will leave you on a final note... Check out this guy's portfolio. It freaking rocks. And also if you know any churches who are looking for a video guy next summer let me know...

No comments: