9.03.2006

New Perspective



I have been really hit by the message of this quote today. It pretty much summarizes my spiritual jouney in the past few weeks. My life with Jesus has been stale. I mean really stale. I have not gotten into the Word at all since I have been back at school. I have however been in the idea in the quote above...

My friend Nathan and I have been putting together a series of videos that will eventually form into my first documentary. It is about the rural and not so rural areas of Clemson. SPecifically its about those people who live on the other side of the margin. Nathan has begun to put questios into my mind about the so called "margins" of socioeconomic/racial classes that society places on us. Who put the barriers there? How did they get them there? What happens if I go in and out of them freely? Can I even do that?

I have foudn the the quote above summerizes my heart. Its basically the focus of the very blurry picture I have now. I want to come to know what it means to truely care about someone else more than myself.

No comments: