11.18.2006

Death Cab...

Holy junk... Death Cab For Cutie freaking amazing. Now I have been told by other people that this was the BEST SHOW THEY HAVE EVER SEEN!!!! Well my friends I am sorry to let you down, but it didn't touch it. I will say however that this band can really rock hard and got into my top 5. They are incredibly talented. Ben Gibbard is one heck of a writer. I guess this was my problem. He is such a good writer, but I couldn't hear much of the words. Anyways... Go see them. They are ridiculous. Until later my friends here are my top 5 shows...



1. U2 - Boston - Vertigo Tour

2. Mae - Tremont - Charlotte, NC

3. Martin Sexton - Eddies Attic

4. Mute Math - Anywhere

5. Death Cab For Cutie - Little John Coliseum - Clemson, SC







powered by performancing firefox

1 comment:

Jon said...

WHOA!!!! how on earth can Mutemath come in 4th behind Mae at the Tremont. Don't get me wrong here, I love Mae and I loved the show and the whole experience was amazing cause we dressed up . . . like MUTEMATH. . . and did you forget that Mutemath's set of 3 songs completely stole the entire show?!?! 3 SONGS! I'm dissapointed in that list friend.

and now Mutemath's new show is even BETTER than the CD release tour!! U2 I can accept. . . however Mutemath has to come in front of Mae. The end.