11.04.2006

San Francisco :: Day 2

Mmmm... crossiant



Today started with a day of hills. The hills here are really crazy



They Get you really tired. Here I am with my victory pose at the top



Look how far down it is.



It was really intense to climb up. Next we went to Lombard Street. This street is known for being the most crooked street in the world. Lauren and I got someone to take our picture on it.



My third flagship visit.



After we did this we rode the F-Line down market to our hostel on Taylor and Post. Its pretty sweet. Lauren and I are both nervous about meeting our roomates. I guess it will jsut have to be a surprise. We will have our iPods ready in case snoring insues. Next we rode our first trolley car. It was so much fun. The air here is so cool and the weather started to brightening up. We rode it all the way back to our old hotel newar the Wharf. Here is Lauren being silly.



Mr. Peets told me I had to try a bowl of chowder. Here I am enjoying that bowl.



Of course with Lauren, picture taking has to be part of the day. Here is one of the Golden Gate we took off of the pier.



Late afternoon we braved the public transit system and headed to the Alamo Square to see the victorians. We decided to be a little funny...



After the visit to the Full House row, we went to the neighborhood, Castro, where the gay and lesbian community thrives in San Francisco. It was a really cool experience. Be looking for a special storyline on it. After that we came back to hostel and thats where you find us. This place is beautiful. If you haven't been you ened to go.

1 comment:

Elleth said...

i like the tree-shadow/cheesy picture! :)