11.12.2006

Its been a week...

So this week has been a week of getting back into the rhythms of school. Here is the thing... In San Francisco, I got a taste of what its going to be like when I am married. Now before any of you married types come down on me about a dream vacation in San Francisco, let me explain. I realized that there is something out past college that seems to feel a bit less heavy. For example this week I have started a 10 page Vietnam paper, this upcoming Thursday I have two tests, on Tuesday I have a German essay due... That is a lot of stuff looming over my head. I felt this past weekend what it was liked to have little outside stress and enjoy the one I love. I was a great weekend for relaxing.

I hope all is going well in the soace between Facebook and Cyberspace.

No comments: