4.13.2007

6 Different Worlds

I am currently living in 6 different worlds

  1. College World - Soon to be ending... Sad but true. I will rejoice however when I am finally through. Two more classes via internet. I will celebrate appropriately when my speech class is over. Please let it come soon!
  2. Married World - By far my favorite. I have loved this journey toward marriage. Engaged life is what you make of it. Lauren and I have had a lot of fun. Its a whole lot better than dating.
  3. Church World - I have been working on researching a lighting rig for Grace. Its really awesome, but I hate the distance I have with the church. Its so far way. It will be nice to be back in Snellville working along side of them.
  4. Teaching World - GET ME OUT OF HERE!!! Not really, but I am anxious to get into my real job. Teaching has been an amazing experience. I honestly could do it for the rest of my life, but its just no what I am made to do. I will miss my cooperating teacher. I will not miss my college's education program. Don't get me started.
  5. Film World - My first short film will be making its debut next weekend. I am sworn to secrecy to not leak any information... Punctuation is the key to everything. I hope you all can come out next weekend to DCF's Film Festival. I will sure be a great time.
  6. Home Owner World - I am in the throws of buying a house. There are a lot of 'big boy' stuff I got to be doing. I can't believe I own a house! Wow.
Six worlds.. I want half as much. Soon this will be possible, but until then pray for my sanity.

2 comments:

Mike said...

You forgot "super cool totally awesome dude world"... and you're like dominating that planet with cosmic death rays of sheer thabombness...

Anyhow, after some serious calculations I'm not going to be able to make your wedding. I'm sorry man, but it'll bee flippin' sweet anyhow.

Look forward to seeing you soon!

Jon said...

dude if Mike's not coming to your wedding. . . neither am I.

Aight, that's not true at all, but I am gonna miss Mike the whole time.

6 worlds. yeah. I live in "how'd I get into this living situation?", "church planting is nuts", "spiritual emptiness and longing, "I gotta kick this wanting a woman thing", and "dangit I miss Trey" worlds. Only 5 for me.