4.01.2007

I Got A Job

As many of you may know, I now have a job!!! I know I am super
stoked about it. I am now officially the Arts Director of Midtown
Community Church and Video Director for Grace Fellowship Church.

Tonight, Lauren and I went to Midtown for their gathering. It was so
much fun. The church is in downtown Atlanta @ 10th and State. Its
in a church that was built in the 1910s. The building has been
completely renovated and is home to about 200 college students and
another mix of about 100 of all sorts of people, cultures and
ethnicities. I am excited to get down there an begin investing into
the volunteers. There is so much potential with SCAD and Georgia
State near by.

Grace in Snellville is pretty amazing too. It is the church that
originally planted Midtown. It is about 2,000 large. They are in
the process of adding on to their existing building. The people are
absolutely fantastic!

I'm going to staff meeting on Tuesday where I am going to be
introduced to the rest of the gang. I cannot wait!!!

No comments: