4.05.2007

House Hunting

Probably the most fun part about getting engaged so far has been the house hunt.  Lauren and I have spent countless hours pouring over picture upon picture of houses in the Snellville area.  We have been out three times to look in houses we like.  I wish there was a house that had everything we liked... but only in a perfect world will you find something like that.


It has been an amazing Spring Break.  Just to sit and spend time with Lauren and I doing grown-up things has be fantastic.  I have gotten the chance to hang out with my closest boys and just have fun.  It has been quite relaxing.

Tomorrow its back to the grind.  I am heading to Bishopville later today and I have a boat load of work to do for Monday.  Lauren and her mom are going out to shop tomorrow, so I will be at home writing a persuasive speech that will attempt to get students involved in social justice movements to prevent the use of child soldiers.   Quite exciting....

Hope you all are doing great out there!  Send me an email sometime!

No comments: