5.14.2007

The Beginning

I am writing once again. It has been a long while I know, but I am
now back into a sort of rhythm. I have begun my new life in
Snellville, GA. I am now working in full time ministry at Grace
Fellowship. At this moment I am sitting at my computer getting ready
to leave for staff meeting downtown at Midtown. I am currently
living in the basement of Buddy Hoffman my lead pastor. He is an
awesome guy. I live with 5 other guys in one room. He runs a
discipleship house out of his basement.

My first day was yesterday. It was awesome to think I am in the
position I am in. I am so blessed to be there. I just can't believe
God has placed me in such an awesome church, with an amazing outward
focused heart for the Middle East and the community around them.

Last night I ate with Buddy and the president of OM International.
OM is an organization that focuses on bringing the gospel to Muslims
in the Middle East. It was a really cool opportunity

I am so excited to see what the next week is going to bring. Send me
some love people!

No comments: