5.31.2007

Life Update

I know that It has been a while. I figure I will give you all a post
on what has been happening in the world of Trey.

Lauren and I have been getting our new house into order. It has been
a crazy mess of boxes and randomness. Our house is so much fun, and
we have already painted our room! Come by anytime!

I have finished my first video for Grace! You can check it out at my
YouTube site here. It was pretty fun coming up with the concept.
The college pastor, Matt Reynolds, is so stoked about Jesus'
revolution that's happening here at Grace. Check out the video!

Currently I am working on a video for the new vision for houses
churches at Grace. I am really excited about this because of how
house church in Clemson affected me. Be looking for that soon.

Pretty much life is going really quick right now. We are 30 days out
until the wedding. I cannot wait! Really I can't....

Hope all is going well. I promise to update more regularly.

1 comment:

Elleth said...

i like the look, trey. cant wait to see your house... been hearing good things :)