7.27.2006

Being a Video Guy Sucks Sometimes

Sometimes being a video guy just sucks. Most of the time its one of the best jobs in the world, but this is just one of those times. I am sitting here burning DVDs for a last minute project. Phillip came up here and asked us to get some videos together on a DVD. I would do anything for Phillip. He has been so respectable of our time. He is an incredible person to work for. So, we thought no prob its a DVD... no sweat. Now that I am on my 6th DVD with 5 that don't work... its getting a little annoying. Doing projects and getting them done are alot of fun. The hard part about the job is the trouble shooting. Often times the fix takes a lot of extra time.

Anyways... I have some down time while these things are burning. I have been having such a good summer. God is beginning to crack open doors for me to look in. Its so ahrd for me though because I am so forward looking. I just want the door to swing open quickly so I can run in. I have to trust God mroe when it comes to my future. I believe he is preparing me for being in ministry in the Atlanta area... but where? Sometimes I just want to know where I am going to be next year.

I am in a creative drive right now, but I feel like I can't be that creative. Its like the water is flowing, but I dont have a way to contain it to use it. I don't have anything to pour it into. We are starting to plan a new series at DCF on the book of Amos, but the first chapter is so crazy that I just have know idea how its going to relate or preach. So, I am just waiting to figure out when i will have something I can pour into creativly.

There is an update... Leave some love if you want.

1 comment:

A.J. said...

i love you Trey Boden!