7.12.2006

Life Update

I'm just hanging out at work enjoying some good tunes awaiting the infamous Ryan Shove to come into work. I just thought I would fill you all in on whats been going on with life. I will jot it down a few short lines in list form.

1. Work

Its amazaing. I have the best job in the world. I get to make my imagination come alive through video and graphics. Can you show someone your imagination? I can... I also see a future for myself at this church, so keep your fingers crossed.

2. The Beautiful Girlfriend

Note to the wise... You are not supposed to be seperated from those you love. Its not natural and it should be avoided at all cost. Lauren and I have had two interesting summers with jobs that have been very time consuming. It definately puts a strain on things. I love her and she is the most beautiful thing in the world. Christie Knockels ain't got nothing compared to her. I am so lucky.

3. Spiritual Leadership

I have been trying to really pour into my friends this summer about my experiences at North Point. I have been trying to give my advice into the happenings of FCA @ Clemson. Its going to be a great year there because of the amzing leadership that is building.

4. Lost

Straight up... One of the best shows I have ever seen. John Locke is my hero

5. Playing guitar

Haven't done much of it. I want to do more.


So thats life... Hope to hear from all of you soon...
Shalom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:)