12.24.2006

Christmas Time @ The Bodens

I hope everyone has been having a great holiday season. I have been having a blast. My parents moved into their new house. We now live in Cherokee County, just 15 minutes from the old house. The new house is pretty sweet. I like it a lot more than the old one. The only thing that sucks is that you have to drive 15 minutes to get nearly anywhere.

Lauren and I spent this whole week helping unpack. Her family came down on Friday and stayed the night. It was a lot of fun. You can see the schedule here. It was so much fun. She left with her family yesterday. Last night was a bit lonely without her.

I am really beginning to realize how much she is a part of me. The whole engagement process is so beautiful. I have always heard its supposed to be really tough, but what I have found is that it is just the prologue after the introduction. The book is just getting started. So to all of you out there who are about to get engaged or heading that way, it is whatever you make it. I doesn't stop me from counting down the days.

We went and looked at the church I will probably be working at. The job is being the Creative Programing Director for Cedarcrest Church. Basically I will be running Sunday mornings and thinking of creative ways to market (For a lack of a better word) the church to the community. I won't know until the end of January, but it looks promising.

That same day we went looking for houses. That was just crazy. I am becoming a married man. Wow... who would have thought!?!

Merry Christmas everyone... leave some love....

1 comment:

A.J. said...

Merry Christmas Trey! I had such a great time at your house! Thank you for being so great to us!