12.13.2006

New Bloggers

I have been laughing through every post that my friend Kevin has been putting up on his new blog. You have to know Kevin to get some of the humor. He sometime, a lot of the time, overly sarcastic when it comes to the uses of technology as social constructs. I am not alone in his worry. I think things like Myspace and Facebook are endangering the true meaning of community. That topic is for a later post. On to Kevin...

Kevin is just getting into his blog. He is a construction science major from Greenville, SC. He has a unique Southern accent that is often indistinguishable. He is an off the wall crazy person who loves to pick fun at anything he can get his hands on. And ladies he is in fact single.

All and all Kevin brings a good product to the table. His blogging is very simplistic, yet the sarcasm is extremely witty and complex. So, I raise this post to you Kevin Baynard. Keep up the good work!

No comments: