12.03.2006

Procrastination

Oh Boy.... this has been a crazy weekend. I have to do a whole bunch of crap to finish up the semester. I have this 10 page or more paper of death for my Vietnam history course. Yeah, not fun at all. Actually we will just say it... it sucks. The prof wants me to basically give a doctoral thesis on the Buddhist Sect Crisis of 1963. I know I can hear you all cringing now.

Next I have a paper due on Tuesday that I have to write right now. It is about a specific lesson I taught in school. It won't take to long, but its not how I want to spend my Sunday afternoon.

Tomorrow I have to read an entire half of a book. About 220 pages worth of story about an African city called Segu. Its a easy read, but I read really slow.

So lets just say I have my work cut out for me.

This semester has been really hard, but it looks like it is going to turn out just fine. I hope all of you out in the blogosphere are having a great last week of school. Talk to you all soon!

No comments: