2.20.2007

A break from the prayer...

I have been having a great few weeks. I am not sure exactly why, but God has given me a few weeks to just enjoy the beauty of what he has given me. I just wanted to take some time and list the things I am thankful for / loving right now:

  1. Lauren; She is beginning to look more and more like a wife everyday
  2. My Classroom; Teaching is actually a lot of fun
  3. Friends and Family @ Heatherwood; Nothing better than house church
  4. My exhausted patience; Teaching me God is Sovereign
  5. Gail Mahaffey; My co-operating teacher! She is the best!
  6. My Dad; The greatest man I have ever known
  7. Camden, Katie, and Jackson Elmore; Nuf' Said
  8. Austin Booth and his 'Picnic of Music'
  9. Working out; I have lost 10lbs in 4 weeks
  10. The Groomsmen and Company; I get to hang with them all Saturday and Sunday!
I felt like I needed to list these things. In the midst of prayer I think it is important to remember the blessings God has given you. Jesus, thank you for your abounding grace and love. You alone are worth all the Glory!

1 comment:

Mike said...

a) I miss heatherwood

b) I know God is good because why else would he create watermellon?